The Atlantic Series of High-Performance Sliding Doors
Your doors are the first and final impression that people have of your building. Whether they’re entering a condominium or leaving a high-end hotel, make a positive impact with Atlantic Series High-Performance Sliding Doors.
We have 30 years of experience in building the highest quality sliding doors in our Florida facility. They are designed to save energy, protect from inclement weather conditions and intruders, and enhance the serenity of your building by helping to eliminate outside sound. Our doors complete your building, beautifully.
Integrity lies in the details
To enhance your building’s aesthetics and ensure an increase in, we craft a pleasing visual balance of extruded sight lines and a bi-parting panel design eliminating unsightly center posts. We offer two-tone options, and all mounting bolts are covered with aluminum color-matched plugs. For comfort and style, we have luxury hardware available in multiple styles. For strength, we use glass with a PVB laminate layer that utilizes the most up-to-date technology.
THE ADVANTAGES THAT OPEN UP TO YOU
- 6005 T aviation grade aluminum 1/8” thickness that is 35 % stronger than the competition’s.
- Two-coat 70% Kynar fluoropolymer finish.
- 9/16″ laminated with .060 polyvinyl butyral interlayer for missile impact ratings.
- Lineally wrapped and sealed galvanized steel reinforcements to avoid electrolytic corrosion.
- Double weather-stripping utilizing high-grade woodpile with an integral plastic fin.
- Exterior glass wet-sealed with silicone for water shedding.
- Large missile wind load rating of 9/16″ impact-resistant glazing system is +105/-130.
- Small missile wind load rating of 9/16″ impact-resistant glazing system is +130/-130.
- 300 series, nonmagnetic stainless steel rollers, casing, and wheels, which operate over a stainless steel covered track for smoother operation and longer life.
- XO, OX, OXO and OXXO configurations available.
- Multiple sill riser options, screens and pockets, and stainless steel door locks.
- Heavy duty rolling screens with adjustable bottom rollers and an 18″ x 16″ fiberglass mesh
Helping to enhance your building and protect the earth
We are proud to receive materials certification from the Green Building Council, LEED credit, and Energy Star ratings.